Monday, April 4, 2016

Gelli Printing

Hey there! Maria here with a quick post for you.  This past weekend I decided to play around with my Gelli plates! I used the larger one which is 8x10.  I wanted to try and paint directly on the plate and pull prints from that.





The left print is the ghost print and the right one is the first pull.  In the bottom photo the top print is the first pull and the bottom is the ghost print (2nd pull).




Since I was just messing around I didn't caputre all the steps but next time I will.

Here is a print I did directly to my journal book:

I added some black ink doodles around the edges and stamps/


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! Wonderful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece Maria and a great idea! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete