Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Back to School

Well I think most kids are back to school.  The summer did go very fast though and I was sad to see the kids go back!  But at least it's almost fall even though it's been in the 90s here the last few days!  

Have you played along with the September challenge yet?

Our theme this month is Back to School and our Twist is Book Pages!  

Here is a tag I made for the current challenge:


This is a large Ranger manila tag.  I started the tag with book paper, I used a gel to adhere and seal it down.  Then using Dylusions Paints by Dyan Reaveley for Ranger I in a color block fashion painted the background.  Then I pulled out stamps and stencils and went to it.  Finally using some Unity Stamps and Sweet Stamp Shop stamps I added the images on the front.  Finally Stickles was the way to go to add some glitz!


I hope that you will come and play along with our challenge for your chance to be our next guest designer!  

Till next time!

Maria

1 comment: