Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Steampunk Flying Car

This month we have a fabulous Guest Designer - Mayoori!

Meet Mayoori:



Here is a little something about Mayoori:

"I am Mayoori, living in beautiful state of Washington, with my two teenage daughters and very supportive husband.  I have been crafting for years but plunged into scrapbooking after doing to USA 3 years back.  Now I am totally involved in it and have recently dive into the deep ocean of mixed media.

Hope you like this little piece of altered art.

Thank for Mixed Media Mojo for giving me this opportunity."

She created this fabulous flying Steampunk Car to share:




Mayoori even created a fabulous video on how she created this amazing car:




Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit Mayoori at her blog Butterflies n'Buttons

Till next time!


2 comments: