Friday, April 10, 2015

New Design Team Introductions - Day 3

Welcome back!  I hope you are enjoying meeting our newest designers are thrilled to have them all!  Next up let's meet Tracey!




Here is a little something about Tracey:

"Hi
My name is Tracy and I am a 40 something mummy and nanny with a passion for everything painty and inky !!

I have been into arts and crafts for most of my life and have pretty much tried them all but discovered art journalling and mixed media about 18 months ago and am completely hooked. I feel I have finally found my passion !!

I get up early every morning so I can create something new before heading off to the 'day job'......'committed or obsessed' I hear you say ??? I suspect probably the latter !!!

It's a pleasure to be here and I look forward to getting to know you better and sharing our artful journey together"

Be sure to swing on by Tracey's blog to check out her wonderful creations!  Tracey is going to be a fabulous asset to our team!

Be sure to come and play along with us in our APRIL CHALLENGE!

Maria

3 comments:

  1. Big welcome Tracey! Cannot wait to see more of your wonderful makes!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm welcome to you Tracey! And congrats! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. It is a real pleasure to be here xx

    ReplyDelete